Metal Ceramic Coating
Owner’s Pride Metal Ceramic Coating is a breakthrough in advanced corrosion protection and wear resistance. Crafted to perfection, this specialized ceramic coating system offers unrivaled defense against metal corrosion, extending the life and allure of various raw, uncoated metals. From Aluminum to Stainless Steel, Copper to Chrome, and a myriad of alloys, our Metal Ceramic Coating is your ultimate solution for combating oxidation and tarnishing.
This innovative formulation creates a robust and wear-resistant coating that thrives in high-temperature environments, safeguarding your precious metals from the harshest elements. Experience unparalleled durability and abrasion resistance that ensures your metals retain their lustrous appearance even in the face of challenging conditions.
Owner’s Pride Metal Ceramic Coating isn’t just a layer of protection – it’s a state-of-the-art defense system that goes beyond the surface. Its versatility is unmatched, as it can be safely applied to coated or painted surfaces, making it an ideal choice for safeguarding combined metal surfaces. Whether you’re preserving the radiant shine of alloys or shielding the gleam of Chrome, our Metal Ceramic Coating empowers you to elevate the longevity and aesthetics of your metals, ensuring they stand the test of time in both form and function.
How to Apply
- Preparation: Start by cleaning and polishing the raw metal surface you want to protect. Make sure the surface is free from dirt, dust, oil, or any other contaminants.
- Surface Treatment: Treat the prepared metal surfaces with OP Paint Prep to remove any left over residue from cleaning the surface. This step helps in ensuring a proper bond between the coating and the metal.
- Coating Application: Apply the OP Metal Ceramic Coating to the surface, making sure to achieve complete and even coverage. You can use a microfiber block or towel.
- Crosslinking Time: Allow the coating to crosslink on the surface for 2-8 minutes. The duration may vary depending on the humidity level. Higher humidity typically speeds up the crosslinking process.
- Leveling the Coating: After about 2-8 minutes or when 50% of the coated surface has returned to a clear appearance, it’s time to level the coating. Take a short nap towel and gently level the coating, making sure it is evenly distributed across the surface.
- Buffing: Following the leveling process, use a high nap towel to buff the coated surface. Buffing helps in achieving a smooth and glossy finish while removing any excess product.
Following these instructions should help you apply the Owner’s Pride Metal Ceramic Coating effectively and ensure your metal surfaces are protected from oxidation and tarnishing.