D-A FINE combines the power to quickly polish away moderate paint defects with the finesse essential to producing a stunning haze-free finish on automotive paint, gelcoat, and similar surfaces. This unique fusion of performance is the result of RUPES extensive development and testing process combined with our technical expertise as a world leader in surface correction. BigFoot D-A Fine maximizes the finishing ability of all random or gear-driven orbital polishers when used with BigFoot D-A fine foam, wool, and microfiber pads. Use this amazing fine polishing compound by itself to remove moderate defects and create gloss on softer finishes or as a second step to further refine a surface corrected with BigFoot D-A Coarse Polishing Compound.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Excellent cutting performance relative to most “fine” polishing compounds
– New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhance finishing ability – Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
– Easy application when used with RUPES color-coordinated pad system
– One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
– Can also be excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
- Recommended for use with all random orbital and gear-driven polishers